978,60 € precio sin IVA (1.184,11 € IVA incluido)
Type of boiler: Condensing
Power: 24 kW
The Baxi Platinum Compact 24/24 F ECO is a condensing boiler of 24 kW very compact and efficient with micro accumulation, energy efficiency class A for heating and hot water, and XL load profile. Meets ErP European regulations.
The Platinum Compact range consists of boilers compact dimensions. This feature greatly facilitates the task of the installer and allows mounting even in kitchen cabinets. On the other hand, the very efficiency of a condensing boiler, it must be added its high modulation ratio increases efficiency, reducing gas consumption and emissions of pollutants. For the user this pose very significant advantages. The result is the most compact and efficient boiler market, easy and intuitive for the user to use and offers high comfort with maximum reliability. The high performance of these boilers are enhanced with specific climate regulators for these boilers, programmable and simple versions available, both wired and wireless being.
The ECO models feature a high efficiency circulator reduces power consumption of the boiler and system microaccumulation in ACS improving comfort. They are also one of the first boiler that meets the new European regulations ErP.
Platinum Compact: a new concept of condensation
Platinum Compact boilers distinguished by its small dimensions that facilitate their integration in housing, lowering the minimum space requirements. Its handling is easy and intuitive thanks to the control panel equipped with buttons and a backlit display for easy adjustment and parameter display Operating and other information. But the revolution that involves the appearance of these boilers goes beyond these aspects that can be seen with the naked eye. The major technological innovations that incorporate are designed for easy installation and use, but above all to minimize gas consumption thanks to the Gas Inverter technology. With Inverter technology Gas boiler modulation is increased to high levels that increase up to 5% gas savings of 30% can be achieved with conventional condensing boilers. The ECO versions provide higher levels of efficiency and comfort thanks to its modulating circulator system and incorporating microaccumulation.
Gas Inverter Technology: Efficiency beyond condensation
The technology Gas Inverter incorporated in boilers Platinum Compact allows maximum efficiency and, therefore, have a boiler with lower gas consumption even other condensation and with less environmental impact. Gas Inverter has a very low minimum operating power, achieving an extraordinary modulation ratio 1:7. This broad field modulation and specific climatic this range enable regulators to provide a more tailored to the real needs both heating and domestic hot water (DHW) thereby saving gas and a considerable reduction of pollutant emissions power. The benefits of this technology pose other interesting advantages for the user as they are a higher level of comfort (especially in the service ACS) and a more stable quieter operation thanks to the behavior, with fewer starts and stops the burner, which lengthens the life of the apparatus and reduces maintenance cost.
A Auger Features
Technological innovations of this new generation of boilers provide various functions that facilitate their use, installation and maintenance, ensuring maximum reliability. The Platinum Compact available exclusively a function of continuous combustion control with a more adjusted to the type of gas consumed with what equipment efficiency increases operation is achieved. With this feature, changing the type of gas, if required, is immediate and does not require additional adjustments to the gas valve as in other condensing boilers. Purging installation easier and easier with self-priming function that incorporates this boiler. Additionally, devices are designed to be easily integrated in solar thermal systems. The solar function maximizes comfort for the user in the service of hot water.
The ECO versions of the Platinum Compact range are further characterized by having a system microaccumulation to increase comfort in the hot water service. This can be achieved three star comfort in ACS (maximum UNE-EN 1 3203). In addition, include a modulating circulator high efficiency with which the power consumption of the boiler is also reduced. This type of circulators will be required with the new European regulations ErP.
Total Comfort Control
The performance of these boilers can even be increased if complemented by some of the developed regulatory climate for them as part of the Gas Inverter. Through them, and manage from anywhere in the home heating and ACS. can be improved home comfort while improving the efficiency of the boiler. The range consists of both simple and climate programmable controllers. available in wired and wireless version.
- Table of digital control and comprehensive backlit display, easy and clear visualization of boiler operation at all times.
- Extra compact dimensions. Very easily snap between kitchen cabinets.
- Gas Powered Inverter: Modulation Ratio 1: 7.
- Platinum Compact Models 24/24F Eco and 28/28F Eco, with high efficiency circulator lower power consumption.
- Function purged installation, which facilitates the removal of air in the heating circuit.
- Calibration function, which facilitates adaptation to propane gas.
- Prepared to work as support for solar DHW systems.
- Monotérmico heat exchanger stainless steel AISI 316 L.
- Premix burner stainless steel AISI 316 L.
- Exchanger stainless steel plates for the production of domestic hot water.
- Permanent information of the instantaneous temperature.
- Hydraulic unit brass.
- Electronic ignition and safety flame ionization probe.
- High performance (*****) according Efficiency Directive (92/42 / EEC).
- Ecological. Low NOx (NOx Class 5).
- Electronic Modulation Continuous Heating and Hot Water.
- Programming and climatic modulation of heating and ACS, via optional climate regulators (wireless or wire)
- Modulating fan with electronic speed variation.
- Ability to adapt the heating power.
- Numeric-digital display anomalies.
- Antilock Braking System circulator.
- Circulator low power and embedded trap.
- Automatic bypass to avoid overheating.
- Frost protection, allowing absent without worrying about the rigors of winter.
- Electrical Protection IPX5D.
- Motorized three-way valve.
- Downloading easily inspectable condensates.
- These boilers are supplied ready for natural gas and propane gas can be adjusted without changing parts.
- Solar Kit (integrated under the boiler) for the production of DHW, in systems composed of solar panels, build collective and individual mixed wall boilers.
- Outdoor sensor. Allows quick adjustment of the heating flow temperature depending on climatic variations outside.
- PBX multizone management, which allows direct control of areas of high temperature and low temperature (with mixer).
Baxi Platinum Compact 24/24F ECO
Power and performance
Rated power Hot Water: 24 kW
Rated power Heating (80/60ºC): 20 kW
Rated power Heating (50/30ºC): 21.7 kW
Minimum power Heating (80/60ºC): 3.4 kW
Minimum power Heating (50/30ºC): 3.7 kW
Rated yield (80/60ºC): 97.7%
Rated yield (50/30ºC): 105.8%
Yield 30% rated power: 107.6%
ErP Energy efficiency class Heating: A
ErP Energy efficiency class DHW: A
ErP Load Profile DHW: XL
Heating circuit temperature range: 25 - 80 °C
Range circuit Hot water temperature: 35 - 60 °C
Instant Hot Water flow (DT=25 °C): 13.8 l/min
Minimum Hot Water flow: 2.0 l/min
Maximum operating pressure Heating circuit: 3 bar
Low pressure service Heating circuit : 0.5 bar
Gross capacity expansion tank: 7 liters
Expansion tank filling pressure: 0.5 bar
Maximum operating pressure on hot water circuit: 8 bar
Minimum pressure on hot water circuit: 0.15 bar
Power supply: 230 V - 50 Hz single-phase
Type of electrical protection: IPX5D
Hot water priority: Yes
Power and hot water heating: Modulating
Regulation system: Electronic
Selecting Hot Water temperature: From Control Panel
Ignition: Automatic Electronic
Pilot burner: No
Control flame: ionization probe
Smoke maximum temperature: 80 °C
Smoke maximum mass flow rate: 0.012 / 0.014 kg/s
Smoke minimum mass flow: 0.002 kg/s
Low NOx: Class 5
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (H x W x D): 700 x 400 x 299 mm
Approximate weight: 37.5 Kg
|Type of boiler||Condensing|
|Energy efficiency class (heating)||A|
|Energy efficiency class (DHW)||A|
|ACS con perfil de carga||XL|